As you all know, celebrity autograph sessions are a tradition at Superman Celebration, giving attendees the chance to meet their favorite Superman and superhero-related actors and actresses. As Celebration has grown in attendance over the years, unfortunately the brief time period our celebrities have for these autograph sessions has not. While we try our best to see that as many fans as possible get through the autograph lines, the demand- and the crowds- have grown to the point where it is impossible for everyone in line to be accommodated.
To help alleviate this problem, we have implemented a multi-session ticketing system. Tickets for the autograph sessions will be distributed as follows:
- Tickets will be required to gain entry into the autograph sessions for both autographs and photo ops. You must have the appropriate ticket for the session time in order to be admitted. Children five and under do not require tickets for entry. However, they must have a ticket to obtain an autograph.
- All tickets for the four sessions will be made available at Metropolis Chamber of Commerce on Saturday morning, June 11th, 2016 at 7:00 AM.
- These tickets are free, and will be available on a first-come, first-serve basis while supplies last. Attendees may be required to wait in line for tickets, and no guarantees can be made that everyone in line will get tickets.
- There is a limit of ONE (1) ticket per person, and a limit of one session per person.
- Session choice is at the sole discretion of the Chamber of Commerce.
- Tickets cannot be replaced if lost or stolen.
- Unless noted, there is a charge for autographs and photo opportunities. The autograph and photo op fee is determined by each celebrity and their representatives, not by the Metropolis Chamber of Commerce/Superman Celebration. The celebrities will sign ONE of the following items for free: The Superman Celebration Program Book, The Special Edition of the Metropolis Planet, or the Superman Celebration Poster. There is a fee for additional autographs or signed memorabilia.